Get organised for Christmas with the new EDITABLE Christmas Planner!
There are 48 sheets to completely organise everything from gifts, to the menu, shopping lists, decorations, Christmas cooking, activities, party planning and more!
– Binder cover and spine (in 3 sizes to suit any binder)
– Chistmas to do Checklist – a few month before, October, November, December 1st, 1st week of December, The Week Before, A Few Days Before, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (blank and filled in versions – 4 sheet each version)
– Blank landscape calendar with notes – You choose what month it’s for so it doesn’t matter if you start your christmas planning in July or December, it can be used for any month of the year. You get to choose your title so you could also use it to plan your Christmas to do’s, Christmas cooking schedule ect.
– Portrait binder calendar with notes. Also blank.
– Christmas Budget (2 pages – filled in and blank) with budgeted, actual and difference
– Christmas Cards – write the name/family and their address. Check off when you’ve sent them a Christmas card and when you’ve received one from them. Can be used for up to 6 years before it needs to be re-printed!
– Christmas Essentials & Reminders – checklists for gift wrapping, decorations, random and other. The second page is a blank list for you to write reminders and put on your fridge!
– Online Shopping Record – keep track of what you’ve purchased from where, the purchase date, price, expected arrival with a checkbox when you’ve received it
– Christmas Eve & Christmas Day Planner 2 pages) – plan each day from 7am until 10pm, space for to do’s, ‘don’t forget’ and lined notes section
– Christmas Food Shopping List and Christmas Shopping List (1 list per page, 2 columns for each list)
– Christmas Menu – breakfast, lunch, snacks, appetisers, main dish, side dish, desserts & beverages – plenty of lined writing space
– Christmas Countdown – a 2 page planner from December 11th to December 24th with three lined sections per day – Christmas Activities, Christmas Cooking and Christmas Preparation.
– Gift Planner – plan what gifts you’ll give to each person by listing your top 3 gift ideas including the store to purchase them from and price before deciding which gift to purchase. You can also record the budgeted amount, cost of the gift, shipping, total spent, checkboxes for when you have bought, wrapped and delivered the gift and a notes section where you can record things like their clothes size (see photo 4)
– Gift List – list each person and what gift you have for them
– Handmade Gift List – note the gift you will be making and who it for with a checkbox to tick when completed
– Christmas Movies checklist – keep the kids entertained
– Christmas Baking list
– Christmas Projects – perfect for Christmas crafts and DIY projects
– Christmas Wish List – List the items, price store and priority
– Holiday Bucket List – list your activities and record the date you completed them e.g, visit Santa
– Christmas Decor Planner (filled in and blank – 4 pages) – One page with pre-filled areas such as lounge room and things like ‘mantle decorations’ ect. The second page is blank so you can add your own rooms. The blank version has no suggested decorations so you can customise to your liking!
– Christmas Traditions – yearly traditions and new traditions to try
– Thank You Cards – Keep track of what gift you received from who with a checkbox to tick when you’ve sent them a thank you card
– Multi-store shopping checklist
– Christmas Decorations Inventory – List all of your decorations and where they are stored. You could also note the box no ect.
– Christmas Guest List – Record the name/family, their phone no. invite sent? whether they’ve RSVP’s yes or no and the number of people attending. There’s a follow ups section down the bottom or you could use it for notes e.g. who requires airport pickup
– Holiday Party Planner – plan the theme, guest list, food and beverages, decorations, party bags, games and activities, notes
– Cover and spine with ‘Christmas Recipes’ to create a separate recipe binder
– Favourite Christmas Recipes – recipe name and source
– EDITABLE Recipe sheet (A4)
– Christmas to do list – checkboxes and dates to keep you motivated!
– Lined note paper
Here’s a sample of some of the sheets:
All sections are editable except the checkboxes so you can type in your information, print and check things off as you complete them!
You can purchase it here as an INSTANT DOWNLOAD!
The Christmas Planner is now also available in black (ink friendly!)…
… and red!
Check out Leigh Lusk Living‘s Blog to see how she put together her Christmas Binder using these printables.