So what is a printable? How does this work?
2. If you purchase through Etsy: Within 5 – 15minutes (depending on how busy the store is), after payment has cleared (I do not recommend paying via e-cheque as these take a few days to clear) you will be sent an automatic email with a link the page where you can download your files. There are instructions on your order receipt for accessing this download page if you haven’t received the email.
If you purchase through the online store: After your purchase you will be taken to the download page on the website. There is also a simple step by step guide on the online store website (scroll to the bottom of that link).
3. Download the files (note that you can download files up to 3 times within 30 days before the download links expire). PLEASE download and save/backup the files after downloading as download links cannot be reset!
4. The printables are now yours to print endlessly for your PERSONAL USE! You can print any page as many times as you need (unlimited)
5. To print the pages there are a few options
– Print them at home using your own printer (you can print the pages in greyscale/black and white if you prefer). I have found ink cartridges are much cheaper when you buy online e.g. through Ebay or an online store (I have also purchased through Inkstation and highly recommend them) compared to a retail store. I’ve purchased ink cartridges from Ebay for $3 per ink cartridge (buy the non-genuine ink cartridges, they have the same print quality and I have not had problems with my printer) compared to up to $30 in a retail store or Woolworths ect. (I live in Australia)
– Purchase printed copies through online print websites e.g. BestValueCopy
– Take the files (e.g. on a USB) to your local office supply store to have them printed e.g. Staples, Office Depot. You may want to download the print release form. Most office supplies stores also offer finishing and binding services e.g. spiral binding, comb binding and will do this for a few dollars
* I recommend printing covers onto cardstock for durability, or laminating before binding
6. Using the pages
– Arc Notebook system or Levenger (allows you to remove and rearrange pages as often as you like)
– 3 ring binders (letter size)
– Mini binders (printables are full page size, for half size, A5, filofax, Erin Condren, Plum Paper or other size printing instructions, please see this post)
– Coil, spiral or comb binding (most office supplies will do this for you if you do not have access to a binding machine)
All printables in the shop (except the half size 2015 planners) are are A4 size. They can be printed at letter size, half size, A5, junior arc size, Filofax, personal size, Erin Condren planner size or any other size you like – please see this post for printing instructions.