When a planner set states that it is EDITABLE this means:
– When you open the PDF file there will be light blue boxes where you can type in your information (this will NOT remain light blue when printed).
– You can still print and hand-write on the sheets (the blue boxes won’t appear on your printed copy)
– The fillable font is helvetica in black
– The checkboxes are not editable. The sheets are intended for filling out on your computer and checking off by hand
– For copyright protection, the layout of the documents, including existing text, pattern, colours and font style cannot be changed
– Cover & dividers in the planner sets are not editable