I am an obsessive list maker (OLM). I have lists for EVERYTHING. It’s the only way I can keep everything in order! I have so many lists, I created the ‘List Maker’s Kit‘ and bound the lists to create my own ‘Book of Lists’
Click the photos to enlarge.
Click here to check it out!
There are 48 EDITABLE sheets included – use a few or use them all. Print one sheet 5 or 500 times – it’s up to you! (Please note they are for personal use only)
INCLUDED in the kit:
– Personalised binder cover and spine
– Grocery list (2 columns per page)
– Shopping List (2 columns per page)
– To Do list (2 columns per page)
– Annual To Do’s
– Assorted checklists (priority, calls and emails, errands, projects and an anything list for you to choose your own title e.g. daily, weekly, monthly or however often you like)
– Books to read
– Bucket List
– Calls & Emails
– Family To Do List
– Grocery list by store section (produce, bakery, aisle, household/miscellaneous, deli, fridge/freezer)
– Home to do’s
– Honey to do list
– Master to do list
– Monthly to do’s (2 checklists per month, per page – 6 sheets)
– Movies to watch
– Must do, should do and want to do (2 pages one with ‘this month’ for the title and the other ‘this week’)
– One day at a time
– Places to Go (Use this as a family outings planner, holiday activities planner, destination planner (e.g. cities or locations to visit) ect.
– Priority checklists (Today’s, Tomorrow, …Eventually)
– Quick to do’s (15 minutes or less, 30 minutes, 60 minutes – I use this for cleaning tasks)
– Recipes to try
– Shopping list (1 column per page)
– Someday list
– Summer Bucket List
– Things to Learn
– Things to Make
– To Buy Checklist
– To Do Checklist
– To Do (with due dates)
– To Do list with days
– Want vs. Need
– Weekend to do list
– Weekly planner – checklists for each day
– Weekly to do’s (one checklist for the whole week)
– Wish List
– Work to do list
And if the type of you want isn’t listed above, I’ve also created the ‘anything lists’ where you can choose any type of list you want! If you’d just like to purchases these, you can find them in the online store.
– Anything mini checklists (4 lists per page – you choose the titles!)
– Anything list (1 column per page)
– Anything list (2 columns per page)
Here is a preview of some of the sheets from the kit!
Annual To Do’s – allocate up to 5 tasks per month to make your to do’s more manageable
There are different styles of each type of list e.g. there are 3 different weekly to do planners so you can choose the sheets that work for you.
There are MANY to do checklists (did I mention LOVE to do lists?)
This sheet is great for jotting down cleaning tasks…
If you find a deadline motivating:
Calls and Emails… The top box is editable so you can use it daily, weekly, monthly – however often you like!
Sheets that are always handy:
Because the lists are bound, I can simply tear out the grocery list before I go to the shops.
I like to keep this one on my whiteboard:
When you really need to get things done…
Must, do should do’s and want to do’s – the PDF has 2 versions a ‘this month’ and ‘this week’
And some miscellaneous lists:
For the crafters out there…
Feeling overwhelmed? Allocate just one task for each day of the month and focus on completing that task but taking it one day at a time…
I use the ‘things to learn list’ to jot down all the things I want to learn how to do in Photoshop!
There are also 3 ‘anything lists’ if you STILL don’t see the list you are looking for! The title box of each list is editable so you can use them over an over again for any type of list you need!
Here’s an example – this is the ‘anything mini checklists‘
There are more lists not shown but I think you get the idea!
You CAN save information typed into these forms so you can come back and refer to them later (and save your printer ink), or if you want to re-print a previous list. Don’t need the editable version? Just print the sheets like normal (the light blue editable form fields where you type in your text won’t show up when printed).
There are SIX colours available! Go here if you’re also obsessed with making lists and would like to purchase!
Did I mention this set is editable?
– When you open the files there will be light blue boxes where you can type in your information (this will NOT remain light blue when printed).
– You can still print and hand-write on the sheets (the blue boxes won’t appear on your printed copy)
– The fillable font is helvetica in black
– The checkboxes are not editable. The forms are intended for filling out on the computer, then printing out and checking each item off as you go
– The actual layout of the printable including pattern, pattern colour, font style, existing text ect. are not editable and cannot be changed
The pages can be printed on A4 and /or letter size (8.5 x 11″) size paper. For tips on printing the pages as half size, A5, filofax or any other page size, please see THIS POST.
Direct links for each colour:
All sheet are (c) AllAboutTheHouse and are for personal use only – thank you!
Here is my book of lists. At the back I keep multiple copies of to do lists where I list all my ideas for Etsy products and which I won’t be tearing out. I also have the things to learn sheet at the back. At the front are my shopping lists and grocery lists and other lists which I use frequently. When I’ve finished all the tasks on one of these lists I can just tear it out and throw it in the recycling. Then when I need to refill I can just print more sheets, slip the cover off and add them in (I have a binding machine at home).
The front and back covers are printed on cardstock to make them more durable. I have clear plastic covers to protect the notebook from dirt stains and wear and tear. In the middle of the notebook are the miscellaneous lists such as movies to watch, bucket lists ect. I am considering adding tabs for each of these three sections (I currently dog-ear the pages). I have been using this list notebook for a few months and I LOVE it! I hope you find this set as useful as I do!