I recently added the new chevron-themed finance set to my etsy shop:
There is a massive 87 sheets included in this set which is currently for sale for $11! (introductory price)
UPDATE: Editable version now available! See here
There is a monthly budget with 3 sheets per month (36 sheets in total). Never lose track of what budget was for what month again!
There are 12 perpetual monthly finance calendars. Simply write the date on the line in each box then write when bills and loan repayments ect. are due.
Debt tracker for any type of loan:
Paid Bills Checklist:
Monthly Spending Summary - Record the totals from your monthly budgets here.
Yearly finance Summary (record the totals from the above sheet here). See where you’ve spent too much and create financial goals for next year.
There are 12 monthly divider pages…
…And 12 monthly receipts dividers. I put these in a plastic sleeve with each month’s receipts.
There are 6 other dividers for: tax documents, banking, coupons, debt, bills to pay and paid bills. In plastic sleeves behind the dividers I store the relevant documents.
At the back of the binder is my financial goals sheet.
There is also a personalised binder cover and spine included in the set (you get to choose your text):
AND… there are 5 colours available!
* A bonus matching lined notes sheet is also included (not shown) *
You will also receive the above assembly guide (this is how I made my finance binder). The font is a bit small in the image so I have added it below:
How To Assemble Your Finance Binder:
You Will Need:
- AllAboutTheHouse Chevron Finance Binder Printables
- Colour Printer
- Binder with pouch to add your spine and cover
- Tabs (one for each month) – white is great as it matches everything!
- Plastic Sleeves/Page Protectors or hole punch
- Label Maker or washi tape
- Optional – pencil case to store a calculator, pens, highlighters ect.
How to make your finance binder:
1. Print the sheets you want to use to create your finance binder
2. Place your binder cover and spine in the front of your binder
2. Place your sheets inside plastic page protectors or hole punch
3. Label your tabs using a label make or cut a piece of washi tape the size of the tab and write over the top
For each section, place these sheets in the following order:
1. January – December
- Labelled Tab
- Monthly Divider
- Monthly Finance Calendar
- Monthly Budget
- Spending Record For.. (use this either weekly or monthly)
- Monthly Receipts Divider
- Empty plastic sleeves for storing receipts
2. Bills Divider
- Paid bills checklist
- Leave empty plastic sleeves for storing bills
- Debt tracker
- Monthly savings tracker
4. Yearly Summary
- Yearly finances summary
- Financial goals
5. Tax Documents (you may choose to use a separate binder for each year)
- Leave empty plastic sleeves for storing the years tax documents
- leave empty plastic sleeves for storing coupons
Optional: add extra note pages to each section or create a new section at the back of your binder.
To see my put together household and finance binders see: http://allaboutthehouseblog.wordpress.com/2013/06/24/household-binder-update/
Chevron Finance Set:
You can purchase my original finance set here:
All sheets are (c) All About The House and are for PERSONAL USE ONLY – thank you!